We understand the importance of insurance coverage in accessing quality healthcare services, and we strive to accommodate as many insurance providers as possible.
Insurance & Fees
Our Fees and Insurance
- Appointments are typically 60 minutes
- Psychiatric treatment begins with your provider learning about your needs, desires, and goals before beginning to establish a psychiatric treatment plan and diagnosis. You can expect your provider to ask questions and actively listen to your responses. It is important for you to feel comfortable to voice any questions or concerns you may have about treatment, diagnosis, or medications.
- *Discounted rate for self-pay. Cost with insurance varies on individual plans.
- Appointments are typically 30 minutes
- Your psychiatric care will be continued with follow up appointments for medication management and monitoring of progress towards your mental health goals. The length and frequency of your appointments will be determined by you and your provider.
- **Discounted rate for self-pay. Cost with insurance varies on individual plans. Each additional 15 minutes beyond the first half hour are charged $97.50.
- Appointments are typically 40 minutes
- Douglas Ludington FNP will gather information about the nature and history of symptoms as well as information about any past medical treatment. Medical diagnoses will be reviewed and a treatment plan will be created. Medication can be provided at this first appointment if determined necessary.
- Appointments are typically 20 minutes
- Your medical care will be continued with follow up appointments for monitoring of progress towards your wellness goals. The length and frequency of your appointments will be determined by you and your provider.
If you have any specific questions regarding coverage or if your provider is not listed above, please feel free to reach out to us. Our team will be glad to assist you in navigating the process and finding the best solution for your needs.
Insurance can be complex, but we’re here to assist you. Your plan may cover our services fully or partially. Once you share your insurance details, we will verify your coverage. While we cannot guarantee coverage, we can provide the information given by your provider and confirm that we are in-network with many plans. It is crucial to be well-informed about your coverage for our services, so we recommend double-checking with your provider as well. Here are some questions to ask:
- What are my mental health benefits?
- Do I have a deductible, coinsurance, or a copay?
When considering how much you will need to pay, there are a few things to keep in mind: deductible, coinsurance, and copay. If you have a copay and we are in your insurance network, that’s the amount you need to pay when you receive the service. The deductible is the amount you must pay before your policy starts covering the cost. For example, if your deductible is $1,000, you have to pay that amount first.
Let’s say a session costs $250, which is the amount your insurance allows. If your deductible hasn’t been met yet, you have to pay the full $250 for each session. Once you reach your deductible, you only need to pay the coinsurance. If your coinsurance is 20%, that means you pay 20% of the $250, which is $50.
Remember to review your policy to understand how your deductible, coinsurance, and copay apply to telehealth services.